The bench is almost done, but it has been so windy today I didn't want to put the final finish on it. I will show you all pictures tomorrow. I did decide to put storage in it and it was fairly easy.
In the meantime here are a few things similar to other projects I have done. I love building these salvage shelves. They are quick and piecing the salvage together is so much fun. I did this one in different colors from the last one.
Here is a little stool I did. The girl's dress was red but the decoupage medium pulled the color out. Many times I spray things with clear finish first so the color doesn't bleed. I didn't think this would. I still like it--the pictures are from a 1937 reader. I know--it is sad to tear it up--but the pictures get so much more use this way. I used the candle method on the paint to get the chippy look.