I am still here. I know I promised pictures of a project. I was hit with something that has slowed me way down. I was dizzy for a few days and I think I was bit by a tsetse fly--I was so stinkin' tired. Each day this week I came home from teaching preschool and fell into a deep sleep on the couch, barely waking to go get my daughter from preschool. I am feeling better today, playing catch-up around the house, but I will show pictures of the project and the bonus project tomorrow.
There was a huge explosion in our downtown today--a gas leak. You can read about it here: http://www.montanasnewsstation.com/Global/story.asp?S=9952373&nav=menu227_2 One person is unaccounted for, which is sad but really is amazing that it is just one. It happened at 8:00 a.m. which I am sure helped. They can't get to the gas to shut it off so it is still burning as I type--a controlled burn to "eat up" the gas.