Keep those great ideas coming--I have been so excited by your participation and hope more of you will come out of the woodwork and link up your under $100 ideas (I have a goal of 50 links this week--help me out)!
Here are some fun ideas from last week's linky party.
Learn how to turn a new baby shoe into a treasured heirloom at Treasures from the Heart.
Can you believe this
became this at Love to Junk?
And who doesn't like some easy artwork made by Stephie?
Welcome back to Posh on a Budget who is back after a blogging hiatus with this creative clock:
Under $100 Linky Rules:
1. Please include a description in your link post.
2. Only post an idea that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you tell us the cost of your project, but not a must.
3. Please link to the specific post, not to your blog.
4. Please grab my 100 ideas under $100 button on the side bar and include it in your post so people can find us.
5. Check and make sure your link works--I often click on people's links and they don't work. If it doesn't, try again--you can let me know and I can delete the one that doesn't work--I don't know if you can.
Thanks so much for joining me!