Bird Crafts and Courtney at Redheads Have More Fun .
Thank you so much ladies--I appreciate it! And I pass this on to all of you, those who link up, those who comment, those who are on my sidebar, and all of you who bless me every bloggin' day.
I think I am supposed to share some things about myself and since I haven't done that in awhile I thought I would.
* I have always loved to craft,even as a small child. I think decoupaging and making doll clothes were my first crafts.
* I am a horrible typist (like you haven't noticed all of the typos!)--quit typing in high school--bad move--why use more than 4 fingers?
* I only became a coffee drinker last year, thanks to my teenager. I now love the stuff!
* I am a night owl by nature, forced to go to bed so I can drag my butt out of bed.
* I like pickle and peanut butter sandwiches.
* I sleep with my feet out of the covers, even in the dead of winter.
And don't forget So You think You Can Decorate begins tonight--can't wait to see the first projects!