Thanks for everyone who linked up their under $100 idea last week. If you didn't check it out, here is some of the creativity and wonderful ideas that you missed:I loved these felt balls at Trash2Treasure--such great texture and a wonderful way to use up those scraps.
Snowman Hill's junky garden toolbox. Makes me long for summer!
My Repurposed Life for her help with my blog question. She gave a great explanation and definitely knows computers better than I do (I haven't been brave enough to try it yet--but will soon, really Gail).
And finally, the winner of the bracelet is Nancy at Lafe's Hidden Treasures. Thanks to all who entered. I did add felt on the inside of the bracelet. Although it did do a nice job of exfoliating your hand as you put it on and off, I thought the felt might be a little better.
Can't wait to see what you have this week--help me get to my goal of at least 50 links. Please remember to check and make sure your link works, there are a few each week that I have not been able to open :(.
Under $100 Linky Rules:
1. Please include a description in your link post.
2. Only post an idea that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you tell us the cost of your project, but not a must.
3. Please link to the specific post, not to your blog.
4. Please grab my 100 ideas under $100 button on the side bar and include it in your post so people can find us.
5. Check and make sure your link works--I often click on people's links and they don't work. If it doesn't, try again--you can let me know and I can delete the one that doesn't work.