On to some of the links from last week--
This wreath from Decor Chick has a great shabby style that would be wonderful most anywhere:
A Few of my Favorite Things:
The Frosted Gardner proves that black paint can update anything:
The Hand Me Down House:
Dream Home shows us a fun,frilly idea for a closet door:
Creating a Vintage Life has a great tutorial on recovering a footstool.
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can ind you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)