Love, love, want to copy this mirror wall from Vintage Revivals. Wait until you see how little she paid for each mirror!
Fresh Cut Fabrics:
The Paisley Cupcake showed us a great way to add a pop of color and pattern:
As always I look forward to your links this week. I visit every link, but don't always have time to comment on every link (especially this summer, although I tried to this week). Food for thought: I (along with many others) am much more likely to leave a comment if I don't have to type in a word verification and if your blog doesn't have so many extras such as music,etc. that it takes forever to load. I love those things, but boy can they slow down your blog and when I am checking out 100+ links I may get a bit impatient :). Also, please note a new rule: No direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can ind you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!