I love these wine number charms from Whisperwood Cottage:
31 DIY linked a great tutorial on making your own wall decals.
Brown sugar cookies from Along For the Ride--Yum!
Candy Corn Garland? Check out Pickles and Paper's fun candy corn decorating--much less fattening when you decorate with it!
Holy Craft made this fun Beware sign:
These pumpkins from Mary's Meanderings are shabby fabby!
Looking forward to more fun and fabulous links! Thank you!!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!