Red Heads Craft More Fun share a thankful sign that is simple and sweet.
Yours, Mine, and Ours put some simple branches to good use.
Clamity Ann's Adventures tried her hand a glitter house, I want to make one too!
Bless My Nest made one of the prettiest chair benches I have ever seen!
Lots of wreath ideas at Primitive and Proper--this is my favorite one:
I love old suitcases and Fleur Cottage does not disappoint with these quick luggage makeovers.
Need a last minute, easy appetizer idea? This cranberry dip from Happier Than a Pig in Mud sounds delicious!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!
I am trying a new linky, well , an old one, but I haven't used it with the thumbnails.