So let's get rolling with some fabulous links from last week!
What fun party trays at Tattered and Inked!
I want to try this planting idea from Tracy:
Or how about making some adorable platter art from House of Hepworths? You have to see what this started out as!
And what little boy (or girl) wouldn't love all of the creative space party ideas from My House of Giggles?
These beautiful PB inspired candle holders from Finding Fabulous would be perfect on a patio,
Confessions of a Curbside Shopaholic got me again with her bench!
And I am so loving this DIY artwork from The Thriftress!
So, link up, show us what you got and think spring! (We are supposed to maybe have a foot or more of snow by Friday!) Oh, and please remember to link to the SPECIFIC post!
Under $100 Linky Rules:
1. Please include a description in your link post.
2. Only post an idea that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you tell us the cost of your project, but not a must.
3. Please link to the specific post, not to your blog.
4. Please grab my 100 ideas under $100 button on the side bar and include it in your post so people can find us.
5. Check and make sure your link works--I often click on people's links and they don't work. If it doesn't, try again--you can let me know and I can delete the one that doesn't work.