There were some really fantastic links last week, as always . Here are some things that caught my eye:
Cottage Hill's fool the eye grandfather clock fooled me!
This panel headboard from Remodel This House is a great, doable idea with beautiful results!
I know, I have a love affair going with Chipping With Charm, but good golly, how adorable are these?
Junk Restore's ruffled bag made from a pillow sham is so hip!
I love this alphabet wall from The Sweet Life.
and Food, Folks, and Fun's cinnamon roll cupcakes sound delightful!
Time to get your link on!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!