Then today, after spending the morning with him, I went to start my car and it wouldn't start. Now mind you it was no warmer than negative 6, but it was turning over. Tried some Heet and some fuel injection cleaner, but a friend's husband thinks it is a fuel pump. This is a 3 year old vehicle that we bought brand new! Car issues stress me beyond belief and they fall under my husband's department. On the way to get me, son popped a tire on his car. Really?
So, after my cleansing cry, I listed 10 things I was grateful for:
1. Hubby's pain much less today.
2. We have health insurance.
3. Teachers providing meals this week.
4. Friends checking not only on hubby, but on me as well.
5. That my husband doesn't need his car right now so I can drive it.
6. That we are blessed enough to own cars, even if they do break down occasionally.
7. For heat--was -18 this morning.
8. For friends who can take my daughter afterschool since I wasn't making it back in time.
9. For nurses--they truly are amazing and do so much!
10. And lastly but certainly not least, for God, who will take care of us no matter what!
And because I didn't want to leave you without a little something, something, I am regifting this stool project that I redid a top for.