A little business to take care of: please, please, please link up to the specific post, not your blog and please no links to things you are selling, thanks!
Inspired Nesting's darling burlap pillow is bound to get you thinkin' spring.
Who says trash can't have class? Check out Creekside Creations Ballard inspired trash can.
How fun is this desk from Beyond the Screen Door?
I don't know if I'd mind being put in time-out if I got to sit on a stool as cute as this one made by Little Guess Family.
My kids keep begging me to make these from Frugal Christian Living:
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia added a little FREE bling to her already fantastic craft corner.
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!