A Little Knick Knack shared a cute, easy, adds so much canvas table runner.
Brambleberry Cottage made a table chandy from junk.
I have seen dog beds, I have made dog beds, but none as cute as this from Lucy Designs.
Vintage Skye made some great Ballard inspired silverware molds.
Table Scraps Diner did a great job recreating Funky Junk Donna's mantel gate.
Love the Simplicity of this junky wreath Twenty Something.
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!