Much Ado About Some Things shared a fun idea for an accessories rack.
3 Ring Cottage did a gorgeous mirror makeover.
I love a good knock-off and this clock from Creative Juices Decor does not disappoint.
Sweet lacey legs from Spending Less, Living More are perfect for Easter.
Yum from Cheri Quite Contrary!
Butterflies and Seashells shared a fresh take on the humble wreath.
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!