Mason's Roost shared cute initial decor.
This industrial lamp from Sincerely Ashleigh and Laura is fantastic!
This little French chocolate table from Red Hen Home is divine.
A fabulous fan cover photo display from Homeroad.
Oo-la-la, this French chair makeover from DIY Designs is lovely.
Hungry Homebody's dark chocolate and Kahlua mousse sounds so delicious.
This tu-tu tote from The Crafty Chicka is too-too cute.
I can't wait to see what you have been up to!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try agai
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!