I always mistankingly take my hubby's keys--we so need to make these from Dream Home DIY.
I love these casserole holders and think these spice racks that Mod Vintage made with them are brilliant.
From Gardners to Bergers ottoman redo is perfect--love the fabric!
Christina's Adventures shared a beautiful magnetic memo board, love the ruffles down the side.
My mouth is watering looking at this lemonade cake from The Exchange!
The softness of this lampshade from Shelstring is perfectly sweet.
Looking forward to all of your fun under $100 ideas this week!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try agai
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!