Thanks so much for taking the time to link up each week and for sharing with us like:
Red Hen Home not only shared a great dresser, but taught us a new word too--steampunk!
Adore this table makeover from Forever Decorating, check out the before on her blog!
Inspire Me Heather sure inspired me with her pallet table!
Back to school clipboard charts from 36th Avenue are brilliant.
Sweet Treats and Good Eats is cooking up and canning some yummy sounding peachy pepper jelly.
Busily Spinning Momma made the sweetest little top from a sheet.
Thanks for linking up!!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try agai
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!