Hey all, how is your week going? Life has been stressful around here. As my sister says, welcome to the new normal, ugh! But, as I am preparing for my daughter's bible study group lesson on gratitude and with Thanksgiving and I reminded to pause and give thanks for all my blessings--the ability to worship God freely, my family and friends, my health and home, good jobs, more junk than I have time to play with, fellow bloggers, and so much more! Remember amidst the chaos to take time to give thanks for your blessings, both big and small, it really does make a difference in your life and attitude to be grateful every day!
And I am grateful to everyone who linked up last week like these fine folks did:
Love the look and price of this Christmas garland from Campbell's Stoop.
Vixen Made brightened up some ordinary ornaments.
I am going to make some of these from The Pinterest Project.
Chipping With Charm's cute Christmas canisters!
More Style than Cash shared some coal cookies for the people on your naughty list.
Adore these book page feathers from Primp.
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!