Don't Disturb This Groove made a fresh thyme wreath that I am sure smells divine.
Diary of a Crafty Lady's I spy tree is fun for everyone.
Love everything about this vintage bingo advent calendar from Smallgood Hearth.
As a kid, one of my favorite things was making salt dough ornaments, cut out with the old red tupperware cookie cutters. Make It, Give It shared a sophisticated take on salt dough.
Chipping With Charm's hanger wreath sent me a hunt to try and find some myself--no luck yet, but this is too cute to quit looking for 'em.
Mint and chocolate is my favorite--I will make a gluten free version of these from Fun on a Dime.
Fun fake mistletoe from Etcetorize.
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!