1. I currently cannot eat enough of this Mediterranean quinoa I have been making, mmm so good, have eaten it the past 4 days.
2. I feel guilty right now because I am not at my son's basketball game under the guise of preparing for daughter's birthday party.
3. I have prepared nothing yet, have perused Pinterest.
4. I do have a sore throat--couldn't yell at game.
5. I don't understand positions in basketball at all--have been watching my sons play for 12 years.
6. I sleep so much better on the couch--love my hubby dearly, just not sleeping with him.
7. Real sleeping with him, not the other fun stuff--that I do like :).
8. We went to a Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage conference this weekend--so funny and good.
9. We got out first real snow of the season yesterday--so beautiful.
10. Love looking at snow covered things.
11. Hate driving in snow, scares me.
12. Could be a homebody for several months in the winter if life allowed it.
13. Think I could live in a secluded cabin for a few months.
14. If I could build and paint in a big shop all the day long, I'd be a happy camper.
15. Would need a maid and cook, my house goes to hell when I spend an entire day working in the garage.
16. I am so much happier and more relaxed when the house is clean and tidy.
17. My house rarely stays clean and tidy for long.
18. I still have some hope I will be completely organized.
19. In reality, I know it isn't meant to be.
20. I check Facebook daily--log out trying to ignore it for a few days, always log back in.
21. I justify it as a social outlet--a way to stay in touch.
22. I refuse to play games on Facebook.
23. I do enjoy playing the game of Life with my daughter on her ipod.
24. Wish real life was sometimes as easy as the game of it.
25. I hate the speed bumps and detours in life, but know that with God it will all work for good :).
Link up 25 random thoughts at Perfectly Imperfect.