Love this window repurpose from A Creative Princess with a quote from one of my favorite holiday movies.
I have made these stars before, but love the added embellishments on this one from Too Much Time on my Hands.
Great clean, simple design on this sled from Crafty, Scrappy, Happy.
Whip up some of this dictionary page garland that Make It, Give It shared for next year.
A fun remixed hoodie from The Pinterest Project.
So many fabulous trees from Forever Decorating.
Such a great mix of items for a headboard from Down To Earth Style.
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!