Love this simple frame from a.steed's.life
Great red details on Monday Morning Press' cabinet makeover
Zefi's Blog shared a fun sign made from an old toolbox.
Oh my goodness, these brownies from SteakNPotatoes Kinda Gurl look like heaven to me!
Shabby Girls shared a cute dollar store map.
AHOY mates from Inspiration For Moms
Get your magazines organized with Erin Branscom
I look forward to seeing your links.
Please remember to read through the guidelines before linking up! Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us.
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.
7. Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh!