How did this party get started? It started with my love for the magazine A Hundred Decorating Ideas Under $100. I realized that most, as in 99%, of my projects were under $100, as were most bloggers. I knew we could come up with more than 100 ideas and for a A LOT less than $100, so thus the party was born.
Who can link up? Any bloggers are welcome, as long as your ideas you are sharing are under $100. I will say I am looking for home decor ideas as this is what my blog is about.
How can I get featured? As I stated, I am looking for home decor ideas so that is what I most often feature. Your post must follow the rules to be featured and I am looking for fresh projects!
So what are the rules you ask? Check them out below. Please do read them carefully--I would hate to delete your link because you did not follow the directions--thanks!
Under $100 Link Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary. Only share current projects, i.e. from the last 3 months.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my blog button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond The Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.
7. Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh
Have fun--I am looking forward to your links!