I was happy to see that some of my regular linkers from the past made it back, along with some new ones. PLEASE share so we can grow this little get together. Thanks! Now for some links that caught my eye last week:
Fabulous wall coat rack from Ginger and Huth!
Beautiful redo from Unexpected Transformations
LOVE this love note pallet art from Diary of a Crafty Lady!
The power of paint from Revived by Delia--here is that blue I mentioned a few posts ago.
Trekkie Mom shared a terrific tutorial on making a plant stand (or toddler scoot around).
Under $100 Link Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary. Only share current projects, i.e. from the last 3 months.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my blog button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond The Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.
7. Please do NOT link up the same thing week after week--keep it fresh
Have fun--I am looking forward to your links!