Sweet pedestal bowls from The Speckled Dog.
Junk Restore's bumblebee lampshade is beeutiful.
Have single socks? How about making adorable sock speciman art like A Home For a Bunny did.
Dreamy buffet redo from Between Blue and Yellow!
Spring Fever? Check out Social Salutations spring mantel.
House Revivals Jimmy Choo inspired upcycled purse is fabulous.
Check in over the weekend, working past my caretaker, children, holiday busyness to get some projects done. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this week!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!