Here are some wonderful links from last week:
How cute is this cabinet redo from Embracing Change?
Tattered and Ink's fall mantel is mantelicious!
And I can't resist sharing another great fall mantel from Homeroad.
Frugalicious Me shared a great little tute on making fabric covered tins.
Here is a new funky twist on zipper necklaces from DIY!
This rusty crusty birdhouse from Cedar Junction will leave you wanting a new tool.
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try agai
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!