This cake from Sweet Song Bird looks almost too pretty to eat...almost.
What a sweet twiggy tree from At Home With K.
Rustic Living knows who sleeps on which side of the bed with this great headboard.
Loving, wanting this little kitchen island from Decorating Insanity.
A new transfer technique was shared on this cute towel from Crafty, Scrappy, Happy.
The Dating Divas shared a fun holiday bucket list.
Who doesn't love furniture that is named? Head to Sweet Girl Expressions to meet Babette.
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!