I started with a felted wool sweater (washed and dried hot) and cut it into strips. I used a straw wreath because they are less than half the price of a styrofoam one and probably better for the environment.
I then hot glued the strips around the wreath,
cut some holly leaves from another sweater,
and hot glued those on with some berries and pine cones. I really want to make one for me with cream colored sweaters for me.
Now a few links from last week.
Loved these cute ornaments from Today's Fabulous Finds and she shares the templates with us!
What a sweet and shabby pin cushion from Treasures From the Heart.
Recovering Craft Hoarder has a simple and cute way to say Merry Christmas!
Looking forward to lots of links and hopefully lots of Christmas ideas!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!