Sorry about the link mess up last week. Still you found your way and figured it out--smart cookies! Here are a few of those links:
Look at this sweet little vintage button tree from Redheads Craft More Fun:
I love this game in a bag gift--would make a fun New Year's Eve hostess gift--from Today's Fabulous Finds!
Salvage repurposed like this from Brambleberry Cottage makes me drool!
It is not too late to make this coffee gift idea from Delightful Order!
And Junk Fest's vintage sled centerpiece can be enjoyed all winter long!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!