These great little tart tins from Treasure From the Heart. So many ways you could use these.
This world map painted on the wall by Girl in the Air is fantastic!
The Little Green Bean's handpainted trees for her son are adorable--I want a forest in my basement!
Paisley Passions family growth chart is a fun and practical gift idea--wouldn't they be a fun wedding gift or baby gift?
Unskinny Boppy's photo column is perfect if you are short on wall space or just want a unique way to display your photos.
If you are ready to get a jumpstart on Valentine's Day, try this cute idea from Pittypat Paperie:
Looking forward to some fresh ideas for a fresh new year!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!