The 12th day of Christmas will be shown in it's entirety tomorrow, but I have more than one project for the big finale so I decided to devote today's post to some of your great links.
Tru Tales Feats has my wheels spinning with this project--I am on the hunt for decrapitated tables!
This adorable Christmas display from Cottage Hill makes me smile!
A great rustic hutch was shared by Dream Home DIY.
Tattered and Inked scrap wood monogram is a simple idea with lots of impact.
Pillows to die for from Yours, Mine and Ours!
And Sassy Sites Letters to Santa makes me want to write the old guy a letter!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!