Larissa Hill Designs shared some really beautiful candlesticks.
Freaking Craft shared a sweet pillow made with $1.99 placemat!
I need this jewelry storage that Fishtail Cottage shared.
Backwoods Cottage built a fantastic table for less than $100.
A sweet, flirty apron from Northern Cottage.
Yummy, buttery yellow milk paint from Elizabeth and Co.
And speaking of yummy, check out Remodelaholic's microwave chocolate torte recipe.
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!